Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Woohoo

It's my birthday today. It seems a little strange though. With all the issues going on at the moment I don't feel like celebrating but at the same time because I am sorting out all the issues going on I do.

I've bought a bottle of wine anyway and so I'm going to have a little drink later and will listen to some music v loud, that normally brings a smile to my face.

On the plus side I'm back in the office tomorrow for work and so that should be fun, catching up with all the 'polotics' there is normally interesting to say the least. However work load is very high for a couple of weeks so perhaps some extra hours will be put in. I can then lose myself in writing and creating ideas. Also writing a book in my spare time at the moment and that needs to be finished soon so I'll be typing like mad for a while - it seems my fingertips are hard from typing these days instead of playing the guitar, I need to strum a little more frequently.

Thanks to Andrew we're now addicted to The Mighty Boosh. The kids and I have been wetting ourselves watching it on TV and the web, but the the BBC have now stopped the online shows, v cold tea for them.

1 comment:

andrew cupples said...

Happy birthday big guy. Hope you have a smashing day.

Have you got the Boosh on DVD yet? I laughed out loud for 4 hours solid (or thereabouts). Quality stuff.

Lots of love

The Juicy Dangler