Thursday, September 22, 2005

Webhosting

Aaargh. OK, we're short of money (please click on the Ads) but I thought I had managed to scrounge the cash to pay for my web-hosting where I have sooooo many projects about to break free (not wind) - including the return of disclosure. Anyway put the money into the account and changed payment details but another cheque went through and payment was refused. Ok it's my fault, actually it's not because it was into someone else's account.

Anyway upshot is I either need to beg, borrow or steal to get money into that account again, look for another hosting company that will accept paypal or find a rich benefactor to bankroll my life. In the meantime I'm going to drink some stella, listen to some great music (Dead Can Dance at the moment) and browse the net for alternative solutions. Pain is I have soooo much on the current web host that to move it all will be nigh on impossible and will take ages, plus they have all my domain names. Still I'm not Kate Moss.

Actually the press coverage of her is really hypocritical (hey I'm a guy and have always liked her doe eyes). I may elaborate why I'm so annoyed at the press but you may be able to work out when I say that I think jesus is sitting at home saying 'let him who is without sin cast the first stone'!!!!

No comments: