Monday, September 19, 2005

We all fall down

Having such a good day that I expect to be knocked down by a 'hell's granny' in an invalid carriege and be reduced to a vegetative state on my way home. Have finished some work that was taking ages to do, recieved a nice gift from my family and with the news that the Cardiacs are touring there isn't much that could make life better.

Made the mistake of wearing a shirt and tie to work today, now everyone thinks I'm off for an interview somewhere - chance would be a fine thing. I used to think that it was only at school that people would notice, comment and generally fill their tiny minds with the clothes you wore. However, when I ventured into the big wide world, I realised that 'adults' were worse. You can't wear a new pair of shoes, have a haircut or grow an extra limb without someone making an inane comment - are our lives really so empty that that is the only conversation we can have?

So next time I post I'll be able to tell you all about the disaster that will inevitably strike due to the day being 'so' good 'so' far (I'm calling fate's bluff here).

No comments: