Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Webhosting

Woohoo. Have found someone else to host my web empire ;-)

Not only do they accept cheque or paypal to pay - the issue with my previous host - but they are also offering a slightly better package for less money. Hopefully they wont crash the first time it runs. I'll tell you who they are once I get going but in the meantime I am very pleased with their response - online sale chat last night sorted out all my questions.

Now all I need to do is trnasfer all my domain names - hah what fun. All day meetings today so will feel shattered by the end of the day without feeling that i have achieved anything. Thanks to Katy I've been looking into GTD (Getting Things Done) have found several sites and also some interesting stationary ;-) (I like stationary) I'll tell you about this if it helps organise me and help me to finally get things done rather than have things half finished around the place.

Fingerbobs

No comments: