Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Fly

Aaargh, was happy posting away and reading blogs with a nice cup of tea - first cup of the day is always nice - anyway, after I clicked send, I picked up the tea and saw, floating on the top, a small fly. OK it wasn't Jeff Goldblum proportions but it totally ruined my appreciation of this fine beverage. A bit like Jeff's acting spoiling my appreciation of the films he is in - biatch!

So what's up in my life? Nm! I feel in a state of limbo at the moment. I'm waiting for a few things to happen and until they do I can't seem to focus and get on with things. I may have to resort to a to do list. However, it does give me the chance to use one of my favourit phrases. I feel like I am in a 'funk' - there done it.

On a happier note I would just like to say that to anyone who is reading, or does read, this - I love you all and wish you all a nice happy time.

No comments: