Thursday, September 29, 2005

Busy

So much to do so little time to do it. Can't even make a cup of tea, have resorted to coca-cola instead - I am a corporate whore; sold-out to brand, just because need to stay alert and be awake.

I think come October, yep, come Sunday I am going to start a total life detox. I'll keep you all informed as I go and what I am doing. That should keep you all riveted - don't worry I'll probably lose interest come Monday. However am going to attempt it, and by total life I mean all aspects - ha ha the committment of a fool ;-)

Anyway back to work before my Desk Editor gets very dangerous with a letter opener.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best with the detox. (Isn't it weird spelt like that? I always want to spell it D-TOX these days. Better not mention D-TOX though in case the Bastardship Team tries to shut this website down for mentioning it.)

Are you going to go for colonic irrigation? Maybe the Desk Editor/letter opener could be useful in such a scenario - just like the age old joke about the constipated mathmetician (ADD PUNCHLINE HERE). Ha ha ha ha.

Darren said...

LOL
Thanks John, how's mother?
Actually am celebrating the detox with a couple of drinks later. Concept being I'll feel so bad that I will force myself into rehab.

Anonymous said...

Mother's not with us any more. But that doesn't matter, cos I just pretend to be her and no one is any the wiser.

SO when we going out for a beer then? You fancy going to see Serenity when it comes out?

Lots of love

John

PS Did you notice that the Blake's 7 Theme tune sounds exactly like Majesty. Or something other gay worship song...

Darren said...

the song is
'and I worship you, I give my life to you, I fall down on my knees'

it is also reminiscent of an instrumentla bit in John Miles 'Music' if my brain is working.

Yes, beer soon, Serenity could b a good one too