Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Blogday to me

One of the features that blogger have is to count the number of posts you have made, and mine has now reached the magical number of 100. I wanted to mark this ocassion with some highly humourous, witty and acerbic attack on some injustice in the world, or to give you all something to chuckle at, but with the time it was taking to come up with something, it was starting to feel like there was a millstone around my neck, 'how could I breach the 100th post barrier?' So in the end decided just to tell you and write some drivel.

Of course, I have deleted several posts over my time here and so I probably passed the 100 post count several weeks back. In which case, this is a totally pointless post anyway! And while I'm writing this the tea I made is slowly going cold too. (Ah feel better now after that mini-rant).

So what does 2006 have lined up up for 'cold tea again'? Well hopefully a lot more of the same, as I do battle with the frustrations of life, love and the joy of procrastinating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would procrastinate but never seem to get around to it. :p

Darren said...

lol - i think i'll make it a new year's resolution and I'll start it tomorrow ;-)
Happy new year btw

andrew cupples said...

Happy blogday my old china.

Hope you had a good break and that work isn't too bad. Things here fairly crap. So when are we going out to drink lots? Will email...

Andrew
xxx