Thursday, February 09, 2006

Why

Do sons get ill when you have a lot to do at work, meaning you have to send all the important info home via email (invariably forgetting the most important bit)?

Still at least it means decent tea on tap, which if it goes cold I can simply zap in the microwave. Not to say I can't zap the tea at work, but that would mean a trip down three floors, which, if I am totally honest,I just can't be bothered to do.

Mmm, think this site needs a spring clean - item number 102 on the @projects lists. I am sure David Allen said there wouldn't be that many - sure I have done my mindsweep wrong lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

102?!? Geez Big Guy, I wish you all the luck in the world with that. Whew! That sure is asking a lot of yourself. Of course there is always the possibility that you counted wrong lol.