Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Reasons why I don't like today

  • it's raining
  • don't feel too good
  • I'm tired
  • it's Wednesday - neither the beginning or end of week
  • I have a lot to do
  • No Man Utd in Champions league
  • I can't find the 'work' zone
  • other people exist (I am very 'I' in my 'INTP' today)
  • why don't people understand what I say?
  • trees aren't orange
  • miscellanious grumbles too small to mention in their own bullet point
  • have to use IE6 at work and not firefox
  • am not a millionaire (and yes I would be happier if I had that much money)
  • it's Thursday tomorrow and I don't like Thursdays
  • common sense leaves most people on Wednesdays

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things you can think about or try to make Wednesdays better: 1. It's Hump Day :D. Use your imagination. 2. Only two more days 'til the weekend. 3. It's not Monday. 4. It's not long-meeting day Tuesday. 5. Rain means puddles. Puddle-stomping is fun so give it a go. :D 6. You are not a mime. 7. A pink hat with a big orange flower in it is not part of your dress code. 8. "I" is the same as the Roman numeral for ONE. The best number on the planet. :D 9. You can always use sign language to make your meaning clear.:D. 10. Saying "blink" ten times in a row will make you smile because you will feel like an idiot doing it. LOL :P
It'll get better Big Guy. :D

Darren said...

LOL - will certainly try out the puddles ;-)