Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Spam and sexual aids

Got an interesting piece of spam in my 'bulk' folder at yahoo. I love checking the folder to see what is in there and also just in case something important has gone in despite telling them it is authentic post.

Anyway the latest piece of spam to catch my eye was another piece of junk offering me sexual prowess (I am not saying that any junk that offers such stimulus catches my eye). The title of this email, I didn't get further than the title was... 'Erection Pack: Time limited offer' ... and my response to that was, phew, glad it is time limited, if it wasn't it could cause some mild embarrassment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Ya think? LOL

Anonymous said...

Guess that arrived just in time for Valentine's Day too - how handy ;)

Steve Tilley said...

Could we also start a competition for the best assumed name used by the spam sender. Ranjit Rayborn and Caradog Burgin have been bugging me lately.