Wednesday, March 29, 2006

0800 Reverse

Well this got me thinking about what I'd like to be buried with, but then after procrastinating on the thought for about ten minutes realised that it was a pointless exercise - I mean you are dead after all (please don't start bombarding me with your views on the afterlife, whatever you believe being buried with your mobile phone wont help).

However, the underlying reason for taking the phones when they died was in case they weren't really dead and they were buried by mistake. I couldn't help thinking that if you were so unlucky as to be buried alive you were also the sort of person who constantly forgets to recharge your phone, and then when it is fully charged unlikely to get a good enough signal to actually call anyone.

Perhaps I'll ask to be buried with my broadband connection, I never seem to have any problems connecting and staying connected to the int...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL It's not really all that surprising that people would want to be buried with things really. Many are trying to resurrect ancient customs and apply them to today's world.

In so many ways, I think that we are lost and looking for some sort of niche. Perhaps, reconnecting with the past is some people's way of providing a niche for themselves even if it is superficial. lol Just a thought. Trust me to be all serious. lol

Take care of you Big Guy.