Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ipaq

Blast.
Cold tea? I think dinner, supper and the duvet going missing all rolled into one.

Made the mistake of removing the battery, and resetting my Ipaq at the same time. Basically, my own fault, but I let the battery run down and then it wouldn't boot up, so I thought it was broke, tried the reboot, jiggle battery option and then put it on charge which got it runing, but lost all the programs and docs held on the internal memory. Wil have fun with activsync later on as I try and restore everything. What a pain.

2 comments:

andrew cupples said...

To quote a fat old biffer "Calm down dear, it's only advert..."

Sorry to hear about your ipaq. Sounds like a right pain. presumably that's why you were posting at 5.26 AM?!

Today has been crap. It's official. It's got the badge of official crapness to prove it.

"Don't criticise Gary Numan. He's a shiny boy!"

Darren said...

LOL

mmme says on my screen I posted at 1:26 but whenever I posted it was a pain. But all sorted now, just need to fix all the avantgo bits.

Think I need to go and listen to 'Absolution' from the shiny boy himself.